Financial and accounting advice
It is important for company accounts to offer a fair view of their assets and financial position. For this reason, accounting advice aims to ensure that companies conduct their accounting practices in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and applicable legal standards
in order to offer a fair view of their finances.
At Sant Cugat Consulting, we offer tailor-made solutions:
- Drafting of an Accounting Plan aligned with the company’s characteristics.
- Reviewing the subsidiary ledger and preparing entries and accounting close.
Analysis and design of the annual accounts provided by financial
accounting: Balance sheet and Profit and Loss Statement
- Ongoing advice on bookkeeping, possibility of issuing regular
reports to compare and assess the progress of your business.
- Outsourcing of accounting services, sending a professional, supported by our
office, to the client’s own company in order to carry out accounting assignments
through to their filing.
- As an additional activity we offer a financial analysis service that includes
the valuation of target companies, analysing investment projects, drafting
financing strategies, consolidating and analysing financial statements
- Carrying out accounting due diligence in coordination with the managers of other
areas, in order for the work to be carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
IF YOU REQUIRE MORE INFORMATION PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US